Open Monday - Friday 8 AM-6 PM
PeopleSoft Benefit Administration Consultant
The Bettinger Company is seeking an experienced PeopleSoft Benefit Administration Consultant. Please review the details below.
· Assist in the administration and configuration of benefit plans and programs. Maintain Benefits Administration functional configurations using PeopleSoft
· Ongoing support of PeopleSoft daily Benefits Administration and weekly / monthly vendor eligibility files.
· Collaborate with the technical teams to develop functional and technical designs for new benefit interfaces, 9.1 upgrade testing and Open Enrollment.
· Proven experience in requirement gathering, fit/gap analysis, documenting design, testing activities including script development and execution.
· Collect reporting requirements and build custom PeopleSoft Query reports per requirements.
· Support and lead data cleansing activities
· Update/Adjust PeopleSoft Leave Plan balances for Sick, Vacation and other Corporate Leave Plans
· Respond to day to day PeopleSoft inquires from HR professionals, complete audit requests and perform other HRIS duties as assigned.
- Must have expertise in the PeopleSoft Benefits/Benefits Administration application
- 5-10 years experience consulting with PeopleSoft products
- Functional knowledge of PeopleSoft Benefits/Benefits Administration
If you are qualified for this position, please submit your updated resume to Katie Tormey at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to include PeopleSoft Benefit Administrator in the subject line. Thank you.